We make fire impossible.
The Prevenex Fire Protection System is the only way to completely prevent fire.
It avoids not only the cost and inconvenience resulting directly from fire, but also secondary damage from water or gas suppression of fire.
The Prevenex Fire Protection System™ reduces oxygen levels below the fire threshold (usually 16% oxygen).
Although this small reduction in oxygen makes fire impossible, it remains completely safe for people.
Being in a Prevenex environment is like being at an altitude of 7,000 feet or 2,100 meters – between Denver and Vail Colorado.
This is the same altitude you experience skiing at Chamonix or Davos Switzerland.
The Prevenex System starts with ordinary air, and then extracts a measured portion of the oxygen. Nothing is added to the air.
- Data Centers
- Telecommunications Cabinets
- Electrical Transformer rooms
Never a Fire™
The digitally controlled Prevenex system automatically maintains correct oxygen levels for complete fire protection so your facility is always protected against fire.
Even in the case of a prolonged power outage the reduced oxygen atmosphere remains on the job for several hours making fire impossible.
With Prevenex there is never a fire.
Advantages of a Prevenex System:
- Absolute fire protection. Fire cannot start in a Prevenex protected environment.
- The Prevenex fireproof atmosphere reaches everywhere the air reaches - even in enclosed spaces like server cabinets and drawers.
Fire has no place to hide.
- No fire starting means no worrying about fire detection, suppression, damage or business interruption.
- There is no risk of accidental discharge as with water or inert gas that can cause damage and expense.
- Cost competitive with existing suppression systems.
Let the fire prevention experts at Prevenex show you how to prevent damage from fire, smoke, water, and chemicals.
Call us at
from outside the USA, or mail us at